Indonesia Business Orientation Program
1 (one) day : 08:30 – 16.00
DATES & LOCATIONS
- Sydney – Australia: 23 September 2016
- Tokyo – Japan: 14 October 2016
- The Hague – The Netherlands : 16 December 2016
- Businessmen who wish to start or expand their business in Indonesia
- All those who wish to sharpen and deepen their knowledge of doing business in Indonesia
This program covers the Indonesian business climate, opportunities, regulations and practices. It will also cover aspects relevant to starting a business, choosing the right business entity forms, dealing with permits and the business & investment environment.
This program is aimed to provide foreign businessmen and executives with the necessary “Indonesia” knowledge and skills to effectively do business in Indonesia. The topics covered will include:
- Understanding Indonesia — country, government, people, culture, etc.
- Business & investment opportunities in Indonesia
- Indonesian business and investment law, rules, regulations and practices
- Types of business entities in Indonesia and choosing the right business entity form for your business
- The costs of investing and doing business in Indonesia
- The Indonesian business etiquettes and practices
- Challenges in investing & doing business in Indonesia and how to overcome them
- Sydney: US$ 700.-
- Tokyo: US$ 700.-
- The Hague : US$ 700
- Including refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Tuition must be paid prior to attending class. Tuition includes the cost of the seminar and all seminar materials. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
We offer a 10% discount on the course fee when three (3) or more people from the same company register together for the same seminar