Indonesia Representation, Corporate and Business Development Services
Are you looking for a one-stop professional service provider for your plan to start your business in Indonesia?
If the answer is yes, then that is where JakartaService can assist.
JakartaService offers a comprehensive line of efficient, competitively priced business services for non Indonesian companies and individuals.
JakartaService has provided many company incorporation- and business development services to satisfied clients.
JakartaService scope of services include:
- Representation services,
- Company incorporation services,
- Company secretarial services,
- Accounting & tax services,
- Virtual office services,
- Other related business services.
JakartaService also has strategic partnerships with professional consulting firms that can assist you in developing your Indonesian business.
Since 2005, we have served many clients including from:
- The Netherlands,
- United Kingdom and
- Hong Kong,
- South Korea,
- United Arab Emirates,
Quality, integrity, responsibility and price – these are the four cornerstones of our approach to services.
BKPM Simplifies Investment Regulation in Indonesia
As of December 11, 2017, BKPM issued BKPM Regulation 13 on Guidelines and Procedures for Investment Licensing and Facilities (Peraturan BKPM No.13 Tahun 2017).
The new BKPM regulation aims to simplify both investment licensing and investment facilities procedures, thus replace the prior regulations as follow:
- BKPM Regulation 8/2015 on Procedures for Application of Income Tax Facility for Foreign Direct Investment in Particular Business Sectors and/or Regions (amended by BKPM Regulation 18/2015)
- BKPM Regulation 13/2015 on Procedures for Application of Corporate Incomes Tax Reduction Facility (amended by BKPM Regulation 19/2015)
- BKPM Regulation 14/2015 on Guidelines and Procedures for Investment Principle License (amended by BKPM Regulation 8/2016)
- BKPM Regulation 15/2015 on Guidelines and Procedures for Investment Licensing and Nonlicensing
- BKPM Regulation 16/2015 on Guidelines and Procedures for Investment Facilities.